Nokia Mobile continued its expansion in the US market by launching Nokia 3V exclusively for Verizon Wireless. This device with a large 6.28-inch screen and dedicated Google Assistant button will be joining Nokia 2V in the carrier’s prepaid services where it will be sold for $168. The device will be available online starting from August 23, and in selected Verizon stores.
Nokia 3V is based on Nokia 3.2 which was announced earlier this year at MWC2019 in Barcelona. Nokia 3V will be also coming with Snapdragon 429, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory that can be extended with MicroSD cards up to 128 GB. It has 13 MP main camera and 5 MP selfie camera with fixed focus. Nokia 3V will be coming with 4000 mAh battery which should be enough for 35 hours of talk-time and 21 days on standby or to have it up and running for 2 days max.
Here are the basic specs of Nokia 3V
- Size: 161.24 x 76.24 x 9.10 mm, 188.6g
- 6.26″ HD+ a-Si TFT LCD with selfie notch (also known as tear-drop)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM + 16 of internal storage + MicroSD card slot
- Camera: 13 MP AF, f2.2, 1.12µm with flash
- Front camera: 5MP (fixed focus), f/2.2, 1.12um
- 4000mAh battery, MicroUSB2.0 port
- Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Biometric face unlock
- Google Assistant Button + Power key notification light
- FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.2, Qualcomm aptX technology
- Color: Black, Steel
I’m happy to see that Verizon Wireless users will be able to get it in beautiful tempered blue version only. On most markets, the black variant is usually the only one available. Anyway, if you are interested in Nokia 3V, check for more details on Verizon (not yet available) or Nokia pages.