Disclaimer: Nokiamob.net, editorial office, authors, editor in chief and publisher shall under no circumstances be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential, accidental or any other damages arising from the use of the services being advertised on Nokiamob.net. For any help regarding the purchase of services, address to the seller directly. More details and advice about the safety of online shopping, you may find in the terms and conditions.
All the posts published on this blog represent an original work of the authors and copying the content of this blog should be done only with the permission of the Editor in Chief or with the visible citation/reference/quotation of Nokiamob.net as a source. Also, we do not allow using our RSS feed on any other platforms and services without the consent of the Editor in Chief or without visibly citing Nokiamob.net as a source. Any unauthorized copying of any part of the text or articles published on Nokiamob represents a violation of the Copyright Act and entails legal consequence.
No responsibility disclaimer
Nokiamob.net is an independent blog that publishes texts, news, and information related to the blog’s topic. Readers should be aware that the read content is consumed at their responsibility and the authors and editors are not responsible for the eventual issues caused by the text.
The reviewed electronic goods are provided by the manufacturers willingly for a test and review. The devices and gadgets are used around 10 days and based on the usage; the authors write the review of the tested gadgets.
Here are some commenting rules for a good quality conversation on Nokiamob. Be kind, be polite, do not post offensive content of any kind. Be informative, and do not spam or troll. Comments may be deleted by the editorial team.
You don’t have to bleed Nokia blue to comment. Everyone is welcome to the Nokia world!
To finance the blog, Nokiamob.net can publish sponsored posts from time to time. Those sponsored posts do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the editorial board or the authors of the blog. Such articles are marked specifically as sponsored with visible font so the readers could distinguish that post from the rest of the content on the blog.
Under no circumstances may sponsored articles with links to web stores to be affiliated with the editorial board, authors, or editor-in-chief, in a way that the latter are responsible for the quality of the product and/or service purchased through the specific web shop by readers.
The editors, authors, and editor in chief are in no way responsible for the damage caused by the purchase of goods on the webshops advertised on the portal.
Tips for a safe online shopping
Never, and under no circumstances, give your credit or debit card number to anyone outside of a clearly marked payment form. Do not send card numbers in any messages or photos of your credit card. This puts you at risk of having your data misused and someone stealing your funds from your bank account or tampering with your credit card.
Giveaway Terms and conditions
- Competitions are open to anyone aged 18 or over based in the planet Earth except for employees of HMD Global.
- All competitions are free to enter. However, participants are expected to pay their own cost of connecting to the web site.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of validating your claim or being informed you are a winner via email.
- Due to current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we will do our best to ensure your prize is delivered within 28 working days from the date of the email. However, delays and cancellations maybe possible. Please bear with us during this time.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure their contact details on the site are correct and up-to-date.
- Prizes will be offered by Nokiamob and Nokia Mobileand 3rd party companies. If a prize is offered in conjunction with another company and the other company withdraws or fails to provide it, Nokiamob will not provide the prize itself. Any special terms and conditions associated with this type of prize will be displayed on the entry page below the competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, Nokiamobreserves the right to substitute a cash prize for the chosen prize to an acceptable value alternative. This is at Nokiamob discretion. This occasion may arise when an advertised prize on the site is no longer available, but it is not the responsibility of any 3rd party company. Otherwise prizes are as stated.
- If the prize sponsor fails to deliver the prize to the winners, this is not the responsibility of the Nokiamob to replace this prize (although full assistance will be given in trying to resolve this).
- If a participant receives a winner notification in error, then no prize will be due.
- If there is an error in the prize description or value, then there will be no obligation to fulfil the prize.
- If there is an error in the prize description, value, number of winners or other then there will be no obligation to fulfil the prize.
- Any participant found to be using robot forms to enter a competition will invalidate their entry to the competition and will be disqualified from the competition.
Winners details are sent to the Prize sponsor as part of fulfilment of the prize and for PR opportunities – The prize sponsor can sometimes include both the PR agency and the end Brand or one or the other in order to fulfil the prize and undertake an PR related to this.
- Any changes to prize draw frequency or allowed daily/weekly limit may occur without notice and are solely at Nokiamob discretion.
- Multiple accounts for individuals are not allowed, and members registering multiple accounts may have any number of their accounts and existing entries deleted without prior notice. Any entries made using a duplicate account will invalidate claims to prizes.
- No correspondence on any of the rules above will be entered into.
- Please note we will try our hardest to contact winners and deliver prizes however if we are not able to get in touch with you we reserve the right to re draw the winner(s) and allocate the prize to someone else. This is most likely to occur but is not limited to time sensitive prizes or where a choice of prize(s) is available. Please ensure when registering and entering competitions you provide a contact telephone number as well as ensuring the email address you are registered with is up to date to minimise the possibility of this happening.
- These rules will be governed by Croatian law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Croatian courts.