Nokia C32 coming to India on May 23
The Nokia C32 looks like a decent entry-level smartphone and the device is coming to India soon. Nokia Mobile unveiled several C-series phones during MWC2023, and the first to come to India was the Nokia C22 running Android 13 Go for 7999 INR with additional price cuts for Jio users. While the Nokia C22 is also pretty, the Nokia C32 seems to be the better choice when you look at the hardware specs.
Here are the specs of the Nokia C32
- Dimensions: 164.6mm x 75.9mm x 8.55mm | Weight 199.4g
- Display: 6.5” HD+ display with selfie notch | 2.5D toughened cover glass
- Processor: Octa-core up to 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 3 / 4 GB RAM (LPDDR4X) | Memory extension for 3 GB of Virtual RAM4 | 64 / 128 GB ROM, support up to 256GB MicroSD card5
- Camera: 50 MP AF main rear camera + 2 MP macro | Led flash | 8 MP FF front camera | Night mode, Portrait mode, Auto HDR
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n | Bluetooth 5.2 | GPS/AGPS/Galileo | USB type-C | 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor | Proximity sensor | Accelerometer
- Battery: Non-removable 5000 mAh6 | 10W (5V2A) charging | Super Battery Saver
- Security: Side fingerprnt sensor | Face unlock with mask
- Other: IP52 ingress protection | FM radio (wired/wireless) | Toughened rear glass panel
- Card slots: Nano SIM slot (+ Nano Sim Slot in DS) + MicroSD slot
- Network: 4G LTE Cat4
- OS: Android 13, 2 years of quarterly security updates
Check also the official Nokia C32 DATASHEET.
India 91mobiles got a tip that the device will hit the Indian market on May 23. They have even learned the recommended price, which is said to be 9,999 INR. That’s not a bad price for a phone that comes with a 6.5-inch display ( IPS HD LCD ), Android 13, a main camera sensor (50 MP ), a Unisoc SC9863A1 processor, an appealing design for its price range, and a battery life of at least three days thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
Is anyone interested?