Nokia 3.2 was officially launched in India today. The little brother of Nokia 4.2 that was also recently launched in India, is, in fact, physically bigger than the 4.2 featuring a big 6.26″ display and a 4000mAh battery.
The device will go on sale on 23rd May via offline channels and Nokia Mobile’s official webstore. The price of the 3.2 for 2GB/16GB version, that doesn’t feature a fingerprint sensor, is Rs. 8,990 or 115 euros. The 3GB/32GB memory variant, that has a fingerprint sensor, has a recommended price of Rs. 10,790 or 138 euros. Nokia Mobile also offers additional benefits for customers so be sure to check all out at Nokia.com/phones before buying the device.
Specifications of Nokia 3.2:
- Size: 159.44 x 76.24 x 8.60 mm, 181g
- 6.26″ HD+ a-Si TFT LCD with selfie notch (also known as tear-drop)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429
- 2 or 3GB of DDR3 RAM + 16 or 32GB of internal storage + MicroSD card slot
- Camera: 13 MP AF, f2.2, 1.12µm with flash
- Front camera: 5MP (fixed focus), f/2.2, 1.12um
- 4000mAh battery, MicroUSB2.0 port
- Fingerprint Sensor (Only in Nokia 3.2 32 GB), Face Unlock
- Google Assistant Button + Power key notification light
- FM Radio, Bluetooth 4.2, Qualcomm aptX technology
- Color: Black, Steel
Considering how competitive the Indian market is, it’s hard to say that the “specs to price” ratio on Nokia 3.2 is great, but it might attract offline customers because both, the Nokia 3.2 and 4.2 look really attractive and come with interesting features as the Google Assitant button, tear-notch display, face unlock, integrated LED into the power button and Android One with 2 year of software upgrades.