Two weeks ago, we reported that the TA-1032 version of Nokia 3 passed Bluetooth SIG certifications, days after the TA-1038 variant of Nokia 3 passed FCC in the US. Now, three more variants of Nokia 3 got the BT SIG certificate, including the American TA-1038 version that passed FCC.
The Nokia 3 variants mentioned in BT SIG are:
- TA-1020 or the global and APAC version of Nokia 3 – Single SIM
- TA-1028 or the Nokia 3 version for Americas – Single SIM
- TA-1032 or the global and APAC version of Nokia 3, like the TA-1020, but Dual SIM
- TA-1038, again the version for Americas, but Dual SIM
Nokia 3 is the lowest-end phone of HMD’s Nokia trio, right under the Nokia 5 and Nokia 6. All three phones, as well as the 3310, are expected to hit the market in Q2 this year, but the Americas are not mentioned for Q2 arrival, so readers from Americas need to wait a little longer.
Check the specifications of the Nokia 3 down below:
- Dimensions: 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.48 mm (8.68mm with camera hump)
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280x720p) screen, 2,5D Gorilla glass, polarizator
- Processor: (MediaTek) MTK 6737, Quad-core 1.3Ghz
- Memory: 2GB RAM + 16GB internal + MicroSD
- Battery: 2650mah
- Camera: 8MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, LED flash, back + 5MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, FOV 84 degrees front
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Price: €139
- Colors:Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Copper White
- Connection: Micro USB (USB 2.0), USB OTG, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Sensores: Accelerometer (G-sensor), ambient light sensor, e-compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, NFC for sharing
Bluetooth certification is one of the first steps of bringing a phone to the market, and it seems that the Nokia 3 is a step closer to that. We hope the 5 and 6 will soon follow, and that HMD will as soon as possible release the phones globally. Find more about the phones here.
Are You getting the 3, or skipping it for the 5 or 6? Tell us in the comment section down below. 🙂
Source: Bluetooth SIG