Nokia T20 is the first tablet from Nokia Mobile to carry the Nokia brand, and it looks great for an affordable device aimed for businesses and education. I must say I’m fond of its design and how it performs daily tasks. Its Unisoc T610 octa-core processor might not be a Snapdragon one, but it is doing pretty well so far. The tablet is great for watching videos, doing conferences, browsing through PowerPoint presentations and even doing business emails and other stuff. I would like it to have a fingerprint reader built in the power button, or at least double tap to unlock feature, but it is a budget device that is bringing a durable aluminium body and pretty sharp display for the price.
Here are the specs of the tablet:
- Dimensions: Size: 247.6 x 157.5 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 470g (Wi-Fi only 465g)
- Processor: T610 2*A75 1.8Ghz + 6*A55 1.8Ghz
- Display: 10.36”, 2K (1200*2000), 5:3 ratio, in-cell, 400 nits, Brightness boost, Low blue light certification, toughened glass
- Battery 8200mAh, 15W compatible (10W inbox)
- Memory: 3GB/4GB | 32/64GB7, microSD up to 512GB
- Camera: 8MP auto-focus, LED flash
- Front: 5MP (Face Unlock)
- Connectivity: USB connection: USB type-C (USB 2.0), 3.5mm stereo jack, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bt 5.0, GPS/AGPS (LTE version), Single nanoSIM
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G
- Extra: Dual Microphones, Stereo speakers with power amplifier, OZO Audio and Playback, FM-radio, IP52
- Operating system: Android 11 (Two-years of OS upgrades)
Check out the unboxing video:
Nokia T20 should be heading to India soon, and Indian retailer Flipkart started teasing by its soon availability. The price is still not known, but it will be interesting to see if Nokia Mobile will keep it under 22000 INR, which is around 240€ or its price in the EU market.
There are some interesting tablets that the 4G+WiFi version of the Nokia T20 will be competing with like realme Pad 3 (MediaTek Helio G80) and SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A7 (Qualcomm Snapdragon 662), which both have similar specs and prices.
Source 1 | 2
Thanks Usernew for the tip and link