RichGo lists a new Nokia in-car Bluetooth player and a bunch of USB cables
Nokia’s third brand licensee, RichGo Technology, launched a few car chargers two months back, which are not yet available, but the company is back with one more charger and around six new Nokia branded USB cables.
The Nokia P6103 acts both as a Bluetooth player and an in-car charger. It can produce a maximum output of 20 W through the USB-C outlet, 18 W with the USB-A port, and 15 W using both channels simultaneously. There is an LED display that will read the real-time voltage output.
Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3.0, and other fast charging technologies are supported. It has a slot for up to 64 GB microSD cards and can maintain APE, FLAC, and other lossless audio formats. You can also plug it in for calling purposes as it supports Bluetooth 5.0.
The other specifications include:
- Input: 12-24V
- USB-A output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- USB-C output: 5V/3A, 9V/2.22A, 12V/1.67A
Apart from that, the company is also bringing several USB cables with wear resistance and anti-jamming. The cables are 1 m in length and made of Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE).
Their features are as follows:
- Nokia E8100M: USB-A to Micro USB cable.
- Nokia E8100T: USB-A to Micro USB and USB-C cable.
- Nokia E8100A: USB-A to USB-C with 2 A charging speed.
- Nokia E8101A: USB-A to USB-C with 5 A charging speed and supports Huawei super fast charge(?).
- Nokia E8100C: USB-C to USB-C cable with 3 A charging speed and output power of up to 60 W.
- Nokia E8101C: USB-C to USB-C cable with 5 A charging speed and output power of up to 100 W.
RichGo Technology has been constant with the product launches across various segments like TWS earphones, Power banks, chargers, and now cables. Its products are available in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, the Philippines, Singapore, and Taiwan. However, the pricing and availability details of the new products remain unknown.