Back in April, RichGo announced Nokia True Wireless Earphones E3101 together with some nice looking fast car chargers. But, E3101 wasn’t the only earbuds they were planning to announce, E3102 also got spotted after receiving the BT SIG certificate. The difference between E3101 and E3102 is in the shape of the earbuds and the charging case.
The buds of E3102 have probably exchangeable earpads, and there is a LED digital display on the charging case to check quickly the remaining power. Both E3101 and E3102 have IP44 waterproof rating, and BT 5.1 chip for a fast and low latency connection over Bluetooth. Also, E3102 has a 13 mm moving coil and can do music playback for 5 hours on a single charge, and 20 hours with a help of a charging case.
Here are the basic specs of Nokia E3102:
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.1
- Bluetooth protocol: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Drive unit: 13mm moving coil
- Battery capacity: earphone 40mAh x2, charging box 350mAh
- Battery life: 5h (headphone), 20h (headphone + charging box)
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 16Ω
- Charging interface: Type-C
Nokia True Wireless Earphones will be available in white and black color at unknown price. These look like a nice entry earbuds for the Asian market, just as good as E3500 which Nokia Mobile is selling in the rest of the world, but with better BT connection. For more details, do check RichGo website.