Nokia 2.4 is an affordable Nokia smartphone that might be the right one to make the switch from a classic feature phone to smartphones. I won’t jump in conclusions since Stipe is currently testing it, but from what I saw, the phone looks good for an affordable one. Anyway, the phone is launched, which is not something we are used to, and available in many markets. Nokia 2.4 is now also available in the Philippines where Shopee Mall is selling a 3/64GB version for ₱6,990, which is around €121.
The phone is currently available in preorders but will be shipping to buyers in a week. The charcoal version is the only one available currently, which is a bit sad since it looks so cool in Fjord (cyan) and Dustrk (purple?) color.
Here are the basic specs in case you are eyeing it:
- 6.5″ HD+ 20:9 1600x720p screen
- MediaTek Helio P22
- 2GB RAM + 32GB storage / 3GB + 64GB storage, microSD card slot
- 13MP f/2.2 rear camera + 2MP depth sensor + LED flash
- 4500mAh battery, 5W charging via MicroUSB port
- 802.11 b/g/n, BT 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+Beidou, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
- 2 mic, FM radio receiver, Google Assistant Button, Rear fingerprint sensor, IPX2 Ingress protection, power key (no LED)
- Android 10
- Price: 119 euro ( 139 USD, 10,280INR)
Anyone from the Philippines here interesting in trying this one?
Cheers to SirFaceFone for the tip 😉