Nokia C1 and C2 are designed to bring the smartphone experience to emerging markets and at affordable price. Nokia C2 is now on sale in Kenya, which is possibly the first market, where it is on sale after its launch.
Nokia C2, the 4G successor to the 3G Nokia C1, was released in a very hush-hush manner this year in March. It was revealed just four days before the March 19 mega event, which Nokia Mobile had reserved for its other phones.
Nokia C2 specifications:
- Colors: Black, Cyan
- Size: 154.8 x 75.59 x 8.85 mm
- Weight: 161g
- OS: Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Memory: 16GB + up to 64GB MicroSD
- Processor: Quad Core 1.4 GHz processor (Unisoc)
- Display: 5.7 HD+, IPS
- Rear Camera: 5 MP f/2.2 autofocus
- Rear flash: LED
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2800 mAh, Removable
- Connectivity: Micro USB, 3.5 mm jack, GSM/4G, WiFi b/g/n, BT 4.2, GPS
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor)
- Extra: Google Assistant Key; Nano SIM (Single, Dual), 5V/1A charger, FM Radio, 1 microphone
Nokia C2 is available in both the colors, Black and Cyan. The device costs KES 8199 (₹ 5800, US$76.5, €70.5), which comes with a free phone cover, and is available in both Safaricom stores and open retail stores nationwide.
Surprisingly, right now, the Cyan color (Single SIM) on the Masoko store is available for only KES 7699 (₹ 5451, US$71.8, €66.2), check the deal here.
Feel free to share your views on this device in the comments section below! 😉