Nokia Mobile has officially announced the arrival of Nokia 3.1 in Chile. The much-improved version of the popular Nokia 3, will be available with the first week of September. The price of this nicely designed phone will be around CLP 119,990, or close to €157.
The price isn’t maybe the most popular one, but this phone is worth it since it brings much faster and better hardware than its predecessor.
Here are the basic specs of the device:
- Dimensions: 146.25 x 68.65 x 8.7mm
- Mass: 138.3g
- Screen: HD 5.2’’ IPS, Corning® Gorilla® Glass, 18:9 ratio,
- Processor: MT6750N Octa Core 1.5GHz
- Memory: 2 GB/3 GB, 16 GB e-MMC 5.1/32 GB e-MMC 5.1, 128 GB MicroSD
- Camera: 13 MP AF f/2 with led flash
- FF camera: 8 MP Fixed Focus, f/2 84.6 FoV (84.6-degree field of view)
- Battery: Integrated 2990 mAh
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
- Network: LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL, BT 4.2, GPS
- Additional: Micro USB 2.0, Single speaker, 3.5 mm jack, Google Photo unlimited storage, Gyroscope for AR gaming
- Frame: Aluminum frame
- Android: Android Oreo 8.0
- Color: Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, White/Iron
Here is the technical sheet of the 3.1.
The source didn’t reveal what color option the 3.1 will be available in, or where will Chilean people be able to see it, or buy it. I hope that Blue/Copper version will be available there since it is gorgeous.