Our friend Jay from MyNokiaBlog got a chance to do a quick interview and ask the HMD’s head designer Juho Sarvikas. He asked him some interesting questions coming from Nokia lovers about the design of the devices and what ideas drove the creation of them.
Check out the video and Juhas answers to some of the fans questions.
If you don’t want to watch, here are some emphasized bits from the interview:
- Nokia phones are running the purest Android because people want simplicity, ease of use and snappy experience
- Fast with security updates at monthly base
- Nokia (HMD Global) will continue to invest in imaging, and this models are designed for real life usage with great image quality for the price in day and low light conditions
- Nokia will serve consumers and today people want android more than some other software
- Still holding on pure Scandinavian design where everything is reduced to its essence, phone that is sturdy, beautifully shaped with new technologies implemented in casing (new antenna)
- Nokia is for everyone