A while ago, the Nokia 5.3, Nokia 5310, and Nokia 150 (2020) were certified in Indonesia. In June, Nokia Mobile announced the Nokia 5.3 (6GB/64GB) in Indonesia for Rp 2999000 (€185, ₹ 15690, US$209). The Nokia 150 (Dual SIM, TA-1235) is yet to go on sale, but the new Nokia 5310 is now available in Indonesia for Rp 599000 (€37, ₹ 3130, US$42).
The highlights of the Nokia 5310 are the two powerful front-facing stereo speakers, dedicated MP3 buttons on both sides of the phone’s display, and the wireless FM radio. The device runs on the Nokia Series 30+ software platform and offers weeks of battery life.
Take a look at the specifications of the Nokia 5310:
- Colors: Black/Red, White/Red
- SIM: Dual SIM (mini-SIM)
- Display: 2.4”, 320*240 (QVGA)
- Camera: Rear VGA (0.3 MP), LED flash
- Battery: 1200 mAh, removable
- Size: 123.7mm x 52.4mm x 13.1mm
- Mass: 88.2g (including battery)
- Processor: MT6260A
- RAM: 8 MB
- Memory: 16 MB, MicroSD slot (up to 32 GB)
- Standby time: Up to 22 days (Dual SIM), 20.7 hours talk time
- Connectivity: BT 3.0, Micro USB (USB 1.1), 3.5mm headphone jack
Now, even though Nokia Mobile has already announced the Nokia C2 globally, which is the most affordable 4G Nokia smartphone. It seems that Nokia Mobile plans to launch the 3G Nokia smartphone, Nokia C1 in Indonesia as the device was recently certified by DITJEN SDPPI.
The Dual-SIM variant (TA-1165) of the Nokia C1 will be distributed throughout the country by Nokia Mobile’s authorized distributors, Erajaya Swasembada and Parastar Echorindo. We can expect its launch soon.
Check the specifications of the Nokia C1 here.
Anyways, you can buy the Nokia 5310 in Indonesia here.