Last year in December, Flipkart announced that, under a licensing deal with Nokia, it will bring Nokia’s branding to the Smart TV market, with sound by JBL, exclusively in India. Based on that, today, Flipkart launched the new Nokia 43” UHD 4K LED Smart Android TV for ₹ 31999 (€377, US$425). The first sale will begin on June 8 at 12 PM IST (Indian Standard Time).
Nokia 43” UHD 4K LED Smart Android TV specifications:-
- Model: 43CAUHDN
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 962.5 mm x 587.5 mm x 99.1 mm
- Weight: 9.3 kg
- Display: 43” Ultra HD (4K) LED, 3840 x 2160, HDR
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Contrast Ratio: 1100:1 (Static)
- View Angle: 178 Degree
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Speakers: 2 (Box type)
- Sound Output: 24 W
- OS: Android 9
- RAM: 2.25 GB
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Processor: CA53 Quad Core, 1 GHz
- Graphic Processor: Mali450 Quad Core
- Pedestal Type: Ribbon Pedestal
- Connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz), 3 HDMI ports (2 Rear, 1 Side), 2 Side USB ports
- Audio Features: 5 Band Equalizer, Auto Volume Leveler
- Other Features: Google Assistant, Chromecast, Bluetooth 5.0, 10 Bit Color Depth, 4K Upscaler, MEMC
On the visual front, features like the Dolby Vision and Wide Color Gamut enhance the viewing experience. JBL is the one behind the pure sound of this TV, and backed by Dolby Audio and DTS TruSurround technologies, the Nokia TV features bottom-firing speakers. This TV sports a bezel-less design and a fluid chrome pedestal (base/stand). However, the 43” TV will miss out the Intelligent Dimming feature, unlike the 55” TV.
Flipkart will be offering 6 months free trial of YouTube Premium with purchase of this TV until June 18. The TV comes with a one-year standard warranty. As a part of customer care services, Flipkart offers free authorized repair at doorstep, under warranty in 15000+ pin codes.
Check the Flipkart page here.
What do you think of this TV? Share with us in the comments section below.