HMD Global today, via a press release, officially announced the Nokia 1.3 in the US. Nokia 1.3, which aims to take the entry-level experience to a new high, is now available for pre-order on Amazon and B&H for US$99 (€92, ₹ 7480). The device is available in Charcoal and Cyan color.
Nokia 1.3 is the first smartphone that comes equipped with the new Camera Go, integrated with the Gallery Go application. Based on the Nordic design heritage, it has a tough and an elegant 3D nano-textured back, and a sleek glass at the front. It also comes with a dedicated Google Assistant Button.
Nokia 1.3 specifications:
- Model: TA-1207, Single SIM
- Size: 147.3 x 71.2 x 9.35 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- Display: 5.71”, 19:9 HD+ (1520 x 720) IPS LCD, 295 ppi, 400 nits
- OS: Android 10 Go, ready for Android 11 Go
- RAM: 1 GB
- Memory: 16 GB, MicroSD slot (up to 400 GB)
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 215
- Rear camera: 8 MP, LED flash
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 3000 mAh, removable
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
- Connectivity: LTE, WCDMA, GSM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+Beidou
- Extras: 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM radio, 1 microphone
Nokia 1.3 comes with the promise of two years of OS updates, and three years of monthly security updates. And, it comes unlocked. Amazon states that the device will be available from May 15th, and should start shipping by the week following May 18th.
You can check the deals here:
Amazon: Charcoal, Cyan
B&H: Charcoal, Cyan