You can now preorder Nokia 3.1 in US
Nokia 3.1 is available for preorders in the USA. If you are interested in this nicely refreshed Nokia 3.1, you can place your pre-order over Amazon. The device is available in white, and it will cost you $159. Shipping is free, but the device is listed as temporarily out of stock. Nokia 3.1 will be heading to you on July 2.
Here are the specs of the Nokia 3.1:
- Dimensions: 146.25 x 68.65 x 8.7mm
- Mass: 138.3g
- Screen: HD 5.2’’ IPS, Corning® Gorilla® Glass, 18:9 ratio,
- Processor: MT6750N Octa Core 1.5GHz
- Memory: 2 GB/3 GB, 16 GB e-MMC 5.1/32 GB e-MMC 5.1, 128 GB MicroSD
- Camera: 13 MP AF f/2 with led flash
- FF camera: 8 MP Fixed Focus, f/2 84.6 FoV (84.6-degree field of view)
- Battery: Integrated 2990 mAh
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
- Network: LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL, BT 4.2, GPS
- Additional: Micro USB 2.0, Single speaker, 3.5 mm jack, Google Photo unlimited storage, Gyroscope for AR gaming
- Frame: Aluminum frame
- Android: Android Oreo 8.0
- Color: Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, White/Iron
Nokia 3 is looking great in white, so does its successor, but one thing I don’t like with this color option is visibility of the thick bezel below the screen. Well, maybe most of the people won’t mind that.
Anyway, the arrival of the Nokia 3.1 is finally confirmed for the US market. I’m wondering will Nokia Mobile push another low priced smartphone alongside the 3.1. Nokia 5.1 has passed the FCC certification process as TA-1081 on June 7. But the certification process doesn’t mean that the device is heading to US market, even though there is a chance of HMD considering doing that. We’ll see soon enough.