Unboxing the Nokia X10 in Forest/Green (Video)
21/06/2021 | Phones, Reviews | No Comments|
The Nokia X20 might be the device getting all the attention naturally, as the current leader of the X series pack, but the Nokia X10 should definitely not be overlooked.
It literally has the exact same design with arguably nicer color options, the exact same screen, battery capacity, and most importantly, perhaps the performance. So in the grand scheme of things, its lower price point might be a lot more acceptable. Anyway, here is the unboxing video:
Inside the box:
- Pre-applied screen protector
- Headset (variant specific)
- Compostable case
- 18 watts charging brick (variant specific)
- USB C charging cable
- Safety booklets (Only 3, thankfully)
Nokia X10 Specifications:
- Display: 6.67″ FHD+ screen
- Soc: Snapdragon 480 5G
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 64GB or 128GB + MicroSD card slot
- Camera: 48MP + 5MP wide + 2MP macro + 2MP depth, 8MP front
- Battery: 4470mAh, 18W charging
- Ports: USB Type C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi 5, FM Radio, NFC
- Others: OZO Audio, ZEISS Optics
- OS: Android 11
- The forest green color is my personal favorite shade of green, but it’s incredibly difficult to show off on camera. In pictures, it looks like a darker version of the X20’s nordic blue, but in reality, they are very different. I would love to see a white one in the wild though.
- The frame on the Nokia X10 is matte, versus a more satin finish on the X20.
- The X10 comes with the exact same camera interface and options as the X20, so you get cinema mode, pro mode, Zeiss portrait effects, Ozo audio, and so on.
- Based on my early benchmark results, the performance is identical to the X20.
- Before letting me set up, the phone asked to download a larger 300+Mb update.
- The most notable downgrade is in the main 48Mp camera, versus 64Mp on the X20, and the selfie camera, which is 8Mp vs 32Mp on the X20.
- The price of the X10 in Dubai, U.A.E is 999 AED, which is around $270. Not bad for an entry-level 5G device. Prices will be more expensive in regions with tax.
Have any questions that you want answered on the Nokia X10? Do you think it’s a better value proposition than the X20? Let us know in the comments below.