Nokia 150 (2020) got certified in Malaysia on May 12th. The Dual-SIM variant got certified under the model number TA-1235. Nokia 150, the latest feature phone by Nokia Mobile was announced globally, along with the new Nokia 125, just about four days ago.
Nokia 150 is an ultra-affordable device, which comes with wireless FM radio, and as they say, it is equipped with larger-than-ever ergonomic keys. The device offers weeks of battery life, numerically, up to 23.4 days of standby time and up to 19.4 hours of talk time, and also comes pre-loaded with the classic Snake Xenzia game.
Nokia 150 (2020) specifications:
- Model: TA-1235, Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)
- Colors: Black, Cyan, Red
- Dimensions: 132 × 50.5 × 15 mm
- Weight: 90.54 g
- Display: 2.4” TFT, QVGA (240 × 320)
- RAM: 4 MB
- Storage: 4 MB, MicroSD slot (up to 32 GB)
- Camera: 0.3 MP (Rear), Flash
- OS: Series 30+
- Battery: 1020 mAh
- Processor: MediaTek, 0.26GHz
- Keyboard: T9
- Contacts capacity: 500
- Network: GSM (900MHz, 1800MHz)
- Communications: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 2.0
- Extras: Bluetooth 3.0, wireless FM radio, MP3 player.
Since the device has already been certified, it means the device is now ready to go on sale in Malaysia, and soon, people will get to see the device in the stores. The announced average global price for Nokia 150 is US$29 (€27, ₹ 2200), which is RM 126 (Malaysian Ringgits).