After some specs, and detailed specifications were revealed by sites of Chinese certification agency TENAA, now Nokia TA-1131 showed itself on the site that shows photos of the device, thus revealing the look of HMD’s upcoming phone. Nokia TA-1131 has a Nokia X6-like shape, with a dual ZEISS camera setup on the back similar to Nokia 7 Plus, with the Zeiss logo engraved between cameras and a fingerprint sensor below the camera setup. From these photos the device looks nice and specs published by TENAA follow down below.
- Size: 154.8×75.76×7.97 (mm), 185g
- Colors: Red, silver, blue
- Display: 6.18-inch, 2246×1080 pixels
- 3400mAh battery
- CPU: 8 cores @ 2.2GHz (rumored to be Snapdragon 710)
- Rear camera: 13MP + 12MP
- Front camera: 20MP
- Memory: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, microSD up to 400GB
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 8.1.0
HMD will likely announce this device next month, and then we could also see a global variant of the upcoming Nokia X7 (TA-1131), that could be called Nokia 7.1 or 7.1 Plus outside China.