New information about Nokia’s midrange Android device D1C emerged, that explain we had some contradictions with previous leaks. It seems Nokia, or HMD Global, will be following the trend of producing more versions of the same device, with different screen sizes, RAM or camera.
So, we can expect two Nokia D1C devices: One with a 5-inch 1080p screen, 2GB RAM and a 13MP back camera, and the other with a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, 3GB RAM and a 16MP back camera. Summed up specification are:
- Screen: 5 inch or 5.5 inch, 1080p
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 430
- GPU: Adreno 505
- RAM: 2GB or 3 GB
- Internalmemory: 16 GB / 32 GB(?)
- Connectivity:Support for SIM card, WiFi, BT, GPS
- Rear camera: 13MP or 16 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Sensor: Gyro, proximity, light, accelerometer
- OS: Android Nougat 7.0
Nokia D1C is expected to be unveiled at MWC2017 in February next year.