Nokia 3.1 started its USA tour. It is officially available over the Best Buy webshop for $159.99. The phone is unlocked and currently available in Black color. If you preorder it now, you will get it on your doorstep by July 11.
HMD/Nokia launched the Nokia 3.1 at the end of May on ChargedUp event held in Moscow, Russian Federation, together with 5.1 and 2.1. This model kept the price of the previous one, but its hardware was significantly improved.
Here are the specs of the device:
- Dimensions: 146.25 x 68.65 x 8.7mm
- Mass: 138.3g
- Screen: HD 5.2’’ IPS, Corning® Gorilla® Glass, 18:9 ratio,
- Processor: MT6750N Octa Core 1.5GHz
- Memory: 2 GB/3 GB, 16 GB e-MMC 5.1/32 GB e-MMC 5.1, 128 GB MicroSD
- Camera: 13 MP AF f/2 with led flash
- FF camera: 8 MP Fixed Focus, f/2 84.6 FoV (84.6-degree field of view)
- Battery: Integrated 2990 mAh
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
- Network: LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL, BT 4.2, GPS
- Additional: Micro USB 2.0, Single speaker, 3.5 mm jack, Google Photo unlimited storage, Gyroscope for AR gaming
- Frame: Aluminum frame
- Android: Android Oreo 8.0
- Color: Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, White/Iron
So, dear US Nokia fans, are you going to consider this one as your business phone?